I think I did more today than I do in one week while I am working...
My thyroid is up again. This time the doc is going to have me take pills during the week then go off on the weekend. He is hoping that will lower my heartrate some, which really isn't that much higher, but he does watch me closely. Gotta love the guy. I go back in a month.
Also got some new sinus stuff to try. It is a 28-day trial pack so when I go back in at the end of January I can tell him if the pill works or not.
Since I was at the hospital complex today for my annual physical, I decided to make my yearly boob squash appointment. It is tomorrow at 8:15am.
I wrote while waiting for the doc.
Paid the hospital today and saved a stamp.
Damnit - gained a pound. And that was without having any breakfast prior to the doc appt!
I need to make an eye doctor appointment but I need to find the doctor's number first...
Framed three coat-of-arms prints for my mother and five Gravi prints for myself this afternoon and this evening. The official repro cels are now officially framed. Now I need to get a frame for one piece and mats/frames for three more pieces. Eventually I will put up a Gravitation wall in the apt.
Made my mother watch the first three episodes of Gravitation while I worked on the framing. She found it amusing and was even laughing out loud at some places. At one point she said, "They aren't going to start doing 'you know', are they?" I told her I would not be showing it to her if that would happen. I said the worse you see on camera is kissing.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*